The magpie-robins or shamas (from shama, Hindi for C. malabaricus) are medium-sized insectivorous birds (some also eat berries and other fruit) in the genera Copsychus and Trichixos... They were formerly in the thrush family Turdidae, but are more often now treated as part of the Old World flycatcher family Muscicapidae. The Seychelles magpie-robin is one of the most endangered birds in the world, with a population of less than 250, although this is a notable increase from just 16 in 1970.
These are African and Asian garden and forest dwelling species.
- Madagascan magpie-robin, Copsychus albospecularis
- Oriental magpie-robin, Copsychus saularis also known as the doel, this is the national bird of Bangladesh
- Philippine magpie-robin, Copsychus mindanensis
- White-rumped shama, Copsychus malabaricus
- White-crowned shama, Copsychus stricklandii
- Andaman shama, Copsychus albiventris
- Seychelles magpie-robin, Copsychus sechellarum
- White-browed shama, Copsychus luzoniensis
- White-vented shama, Copsychus niger
- Black shama, Copsychus cebuensis
- Rufous-tailed shama, Trichixos pyrropyga
Dear guests Vepisode.ru - albiventris video online is available for viewing on any smartphone iPhone, Android or iPad (iPad, iPhone, Android) in good hd quality on a mobile phone or tablet,)
Our Favorite Cinema - In Episode.ru
Watch new TV shows online in Full HD 1080p quality.